Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fall 2011 Collection on Etsy...Now Available!

Hey Everyone! My Fall 2011 Collection is now available and viewable on my Etsy Store! I'm so excited to share it with you! This is continued from my last post! My Fall 2011 line consists of an expansion of my Casual/Cocktail Wear line... tons of black and bright colors!  I also expanded my Wedding line which consist of pale/romantic pieces with a pop of color.  There are also a few mini bouquet floral hats which were inspired from my fresh floral designs! Definitely more details and handmade love seen in my new designs.... Hope you like them!

Click the Image to view it larger or you can see more at my Etsy Shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/FlortiniDesigns

Huge Thanks to My Models- Kittima Boons. and Kandice Owens for rocking my pieces and making this happen! Event Styling and Prop Fabrications- by yours truly!

Below.... are some of my Headpieces, Mini Floral Bouquet Hats, and Veils















                  Bouquets Made Specifically for this Stylized Shoot!  So in Love with Anemones, they exude Vintage!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment